Thursday, January 12, 2012

An Ode





Dear EOP,
You always come to me when I speak Korean. 
You bring the long sentences with you. 
I read you, memorize you. 
You always stay with me when I am studying, eating even  sleeping. 
You always stay with me. 
I don't want to be with you, but why you always stay with me.
Now it's time to say goodbye. 
I go to the teacher and i gave you to him.
I only stayed a day with you, but it was really terrible and horrible. 
I'm very glad to not see you again.
However, you will come to me again if I speak Korean.
I don't want to see you again. 
Please go away and do not come back. 
I will speak English and not speak Korean. 
I wish I don't meet you again.
I saw you were with my friend.
I disappointed to you. 
How you can go to my friend. 
Even the day doesn't finish. 
You are bad and he will also not want to be with you too.

1 comment:

  1. Hahha. Funny. Tomorrow you will never have to see EOP again. Unless you come back here again. Do you think you will??? Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete